Take the right dose at the right time
Simple. Safe. Convenient.
Taking the right medication at the right time can be challenging. This can often lead to non-compliance, with a significant number of Australians needing hospitalisation each year due to medication under or over dosing.
Benefits For The Patient
- Stay on track
Take the right dose at the right time, every time.
Helps you avoid under/overdosing. Clear pack instructions include your information (and allergies) with photo.
Portable, travel-friendly & discreet – suits all lifestyles.
- Less stress
For patient & carer alike, have peace of mind. Your quality of life improves.
- Keep your meds effective
Our blister packs reduce active ingredient degradation, ensuring they work properly.
Find your local myPak Solutions pharmacy
Blister Medication Packs
- Includes a comprehensive list of medications, and allows for visibility across multiple Health Care Professionals to ensure patient compliance
- Contains images of medications
- Easy to access pills from the pack
- Confidential as list of medications are not showing once the pack is closed
- Highest quality and moisture resistant
- Perforated to enable customers to tear off the amount of days/weeks needed (no need to take the entire pack with you if you are going away)
- More sturdy/solid pack
- Established and trusted brand
- Launched and trusted in other countries
- Meds review opportunities created due to increased transparency across HCP’s
Did You Know?
Medication adherence means taking medication(s) as prescribed by your healthcare professional. Non-adherence may reduce the effectiveness of prescribed medicines. Following your medication regime is important to managing your health.